When Oliver convinces Bridget to be good again, Ricardo injures him. This makes Bridget angry, so she tries to destroy Ricardo. Fortunately, the Elite ANT Force and Chase show up and help her defeat him. However, Oliver's been hurt so badly, he can't survive in his current state. Chase must enlist Douglas' help in outfitting Oliver with bionics to bring him back to life. The problem? Douglas is crippled.
- As of this episode, Oliver has bionics, Ricardo is dead, and Bridget is good.
- In this episode, Chase shows he truly cares for Oliver, a trait he had in neither Lab Rats: Elite Force nor Lab Rats: Bionic Skylar. In Elite Force Season 2, Chase and Oliver became much closer, contradicting their status at the beginning of this series, where they hate each other.
- This episode has been refused airing in several countries, and Oliver's death scenes were censored in others.
- This is the first episode that is rated TV-14.
- Donald is the one who gives Oliver bionics, as Douglas tells him how to do it.